Enroll in LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
Starting 12/1/2017, there will be two new upgraded LifeLock plans available to ALPA members, LifeLock Benefit Elite and LifeLock Ultimate Plus.
If you are currently on the LifeLock Standard plan, you will be automatically upgraded to LifeLock Benefit Elite at no additional cost. LifeLock Benefit Elite provides all of the protection of LifeLock Standard with additional services to provide more comprehensive coverage.
If you are currently on the LifeLock Ultimate product, you can choose to keep that product at your current monthly premium or enroll in LifeLock Ultimate Plus for a small increase in price. LifeLock Ultimate Plus provides the most comprehensive coverage LifeLock has to offer and includes tri-bureau credit reporting.
Click here for details including side by side plan comparisons.
In today’s world of online shopping, using public Wi-Fi and giving out Social Security numbers as a form of ID, our personal information can be exposed. And identity theft is America's fastest growing crime.1 Unfortunately, free credit monitoring simply alerts you to credit score changes. LifeLock not only has proprietary technology to detect a variety of identity threats, if you do have an ID problem, our U.S.-based team of specialists can help fix it. That’s why it pays to protect with the best.
- Idenity theft is America's fastest-growing crime.1
- Identity fraud cost Americans $15 billion in 2015.2
- 1 in 4 have experienced identity theft.3
For Additional Information or to Enroll
- For additional information and videos, visit www.YigEnroll.com.
- Use the Group ID "ALPA12" for an exclusive 15% discount and one month free!
- Provide the name, Social Security number, date of birth, address, email and phone number for you and each dependent you wish to enroll.§
- Your LifeLock coverage will begin upon your benefit effective date.
- You will receive a welcome email from LifeLock with instructions on how to take full advantage of your LifeLock membership.
The Essential Group BenefitCHOOSE THE LIFELOCK SERVICE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
- LIFELOCK BENEFIT ELITE (only available as a payroll deducted employee benefit) includes searching over a trillion data points every day for potential threats to your identity and to financial assets – your 401(k) and investment accounts.† Also includes scanning for misuse of your Social Security number, change of address and court records scanning for use of your identity to commit crimes.
- LIFELOCK ULTIMATE PLUS service provides some peace of mind knowing you have LifeLock’s most comprehensive identity theft protection available. Enhanced services include bank account application and takeover alerts, online credit reports and credit scores.†
- LIFELOCK JUNIOR (if dependents under age 18 are enrolled) protection helps safeguard your child’s Social Security number and good name with proactive identity theft protection designed specifically for children.††
Special member benefit rate starting as low as $1.96 weekly. Based on weekly deductions for LifeLock Benefit Elite service, members only.
No one can prevent all identity theft.
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
Must agree to terms and conditions at lifelock.com/terms
1 Whitehouse.gov, (2016), ‘FACT SHEET: Cybersecurity National Action Plan’, (accessed March 29, 2016)
2 2016 Identity Fraud, Javelin Strategy & Research, February 2016.
3 Based on sample of 2,045 respondents to monthly online consumer survey conducted by MSI International on behalf of LifeLock, Oct 2015 - Mar 2016.
‡ This 2017 complimentary feature requires you to create and access your LifeLock online portal to take advantage of this feature.
1 Credit reports, scores and credit monitoring may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
2 For LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ Three-bureau Credit monitoring, credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.
** Children under the age of 18 will receive a product designed specifically for minors, LifeLock Junior service. Enrollment in LifeLock service is limited to employees and their eligible dependents.
†† LifeLock Junior® membership is available as an added membership to an adult LifeLock plan.
††† Million Dollar Protection™ Package benefits are provided by a Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). The Master Policy provides coverage for Stolen Funds Reimbursement and Personal Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 Million for Benefit Elite members, and up to $1 Million for Ultimate Plus members. If needed, LifeLock will provide lawyers and experts under the Service Guarantee. Please see the policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.
© 2017 Symantec Corp. All rights reserved.