Leadership Training Conference
Mark your Calendar
Safety & Training Council/HFT Group Joint Meeting
March 9-11, 2021
Limited in-person and virtual.
ALPA 101 FAST+ Series Course
The course is full, but a wait list is available. To get on the wait list, please send an email to EASmeetings@alpa.org.
ALPA policy requires that prior to attending any ALPA, International training course, pilots must obtain the approval of their MEC Central Air Safety Chairman (CASC), Security Chairman, or MEC Chairman as appropriate. Additionally, the training courses are designed to be taken in sequence and therefore may require completing a prerequisite training program(s). If you don't know who to contact to obtain MEC approval for you to attend, call 888-FLY-ALPA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Training Schedule
Registration information and links will be provided when available. Read the course descriptions for more information—find out if an event is for ALPA members only or open to the public.
- May 10-12, Pilot Peer Support Initial Training Course, JBU MEC - MCO
- May 10-13, CIRP Group & Individual Training, Toronto, ON, Canada
- May 13-14, Pilot Peer Support Recurrent Training Course, JBU MEC – MCO – invite only
- June 8-10, ALPA 101 FAST+ Series Course, Las Vegas, NV
- July 13-15, Risk Management Course, TBD
- July 15-16, Safety Leadership School, TBD
- July 19-22, Accident Investigation Course, TBD
- Aug. 3-5, ALPA 101 FAST+ Series Course, Calgary, AB, Canada
- Oct. 4-8, Advanced Accident Investigation Course, Grand Forks, ND
- Dec. 7-9, ALPA 101 FAST+ Series Course, Houston, TX