2018 Taxes: Things Have ChangedA pilot flying the line is always on business travel. Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, there are many new tax rules that will affect your 2018 tax return.
ALPA Statement on Deal to Temporarily End Shutdown
The Air Line Pilots Association, Int’l (ALPA) released a statement as a temporary deal to reopen the government for three weeks was announced.
Stressed? Pilot Peer Support Can Help
Trained pilot volunteers are available to talk about anything that’s bothering you—work-related or not.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
ALPA Applauds Legislation to Keep FAA Funded in the Event of Future Shutdowns
The legislation would authorize the FAA to draw funding from the Airport and Aviation Trust Fund (AATF) in the event of a government shutdown.
- Capt. Joe DePete Explains Why We Can't Allow Another Government Shutdown (The Hill, Op-Ed)
- Sun Country Pilots Comment on New Portland Pilot Base
- Piedmont Airlines Master Executive Council Elects Officers
- Frontier Pilots Overwhelmingly Ratify New Five-Year Contract
- Transport Canada Drone Regulations Do Not Go Far Enough