Call to Action: It’s a Matter of Safety
Tell your legislators to maintain airline first officer minimum training qualifications.
Join Us at the Air Safety Forum
ALPA's 63rd Air Safety Forum takes place July 17-20, 2017, at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
ALPA at 2017 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
Going to Oshkosh this summer? Find out what ALPA has planned.
We Keep America Flying
ALPA's policy solutions for addressing the biggest threats to the U.S. airline industry.
ALPA Statement Regarding Service Disruptions at Spirit Airlines
Spirit pilots are committed to helping impacted passengers and the company restore normal operations.
- ALPA Pilots Descend on Capitol Hill—Urge Lawmakers to Maintain First Officer Qualifications
- DOJ Must Examine Middle-Eastern State-Owned Airlines' Illegal Lobbying Charge
- ALPA Statement on President Trump’s Air Traffic Control Reform Initiative
- ALPA Statement on Federal Court Decision Blocking FAA from Requiring Recreational Drone Registration
- Pilot Statement to Spirit Passengers
- Important Message for Spirit Pilots