Take Action to Secure the Flight Deck
Secondary barriers could add an extra layer of security to your flight. Tell the FAA to mandate secondary barriers on all commercial passenger planes.
Leadership Training Conference Prepares New ALPA Reps
Nearly 100 elected union reps attended in-depth training on how to best serve their pilot groups.
We need your helpTell Congress to pass the Safe Skies Act and end the cargo carveout from FAR 117.
Coronavirus Information for Flight Crews
This page is updated frequently.
- ExpressJet Pilots Laud United’s Commitment to Grow the Regional Carrier
- Jazz ALPA Master Executive Council Re-elects Capt. Claude Buraglia as Chairman
- Alaska Airlines Pilots Respond to Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Earnings
- Keeping the Pressure on with KCM—and Making Progress
- Alaska Airlines Pilot Union Leaders Elect Leadership as Talks Ramp Up at the Negotiating Table