We Keep America Flying
ALPA's policy solutions for addressing the biggest threats to the U.S. airline industry.
Take Action Now
Tell the Trump administration to reverse the NAI decision and save U.S. jobs.
Aviation Security Conference—March 29
Join us in Washington, D.C., as ALPA's Air Safety Organization highlights numerous ongoing efforts to secure our skies.
ALPA's Pilot Group Profiles
Read about the more than 55,000 fellow pilots at 32 different pilot groups who continue the legacy as members of the Air Line Pilots Association, International.
ALPA Members Take Action
Tell new DOT Secretary Elaine Chao to overturn the Obama Administration's decision on NAI and restore the integrity of our Open Skies agreements!
- ALPA Members: Important Info about Flying Outside of the U.S.
- Capt. Canoll in Daily Caller: 'Enforce Trade Agreements For U.S. Aviation Workers'
- Spirit Pilots Call for New Contract Ahead of Industry-Leading 2016 Profit Margins
- Air Georgian Pilots Vote to Join ALPA
- Trans States Pilot Leaders Sign Letter of Agreement for Bonus/Retention Program