ALPA Welcomes Safety-Centered Advancements in 2018 FAA ReauthorizationOn October 3, 2018, the U.S. Congress approved a bipartisan, five-year Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reauthorization bill that will keep flying safe and the piloting profession strong.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
Tools for Leadership SuccessNewly elected ALPA reps came to Herndon for two days of intensive training on Association goals and resources.
ALPA Calls for Policy Action to Enhance Aviation SecurityTestifies Before U.S. House Subcommittee on Insider Threat to Cargo and Passenger Flights
- Air Georgian Pilots Take Legal Action Following Airline's Series of Threats Against Its Pilots
- ExpressJet Pilots Vote to Ratify New Collective Bargaining Agreement
- ALPA Calls on Transport Canada to Implement Long-Awaited Flight-Time/Duty-Time Regulations Based on NTSB Findings
- ALPA's Policy Plan to Ensure Future Pilot Supply
- Known Crewmember Program Reaches New Milestone