Air Transport in Canada Symposium: Time for Real Change Powered by Pilots
Commensurate with the Canadian government’s commitment to bring about real change, this conference will examine how we can work together to achieve real change in today’s air transport industry. Watch the webcast live on Friday, April 29.
The Case for Secondary Barriers
Secondary barriers could add an extra layer of security to your flight. Learn more about the issue and then tell Congress to mandate secondary barriers on all commercial passenger planes.
Lithium Batteries Not Included
Lithium batteries are more volatile than many goods currently shipped as hazmat; they can self-ignite when damaged, defective, or exposed to a heat source. Learn more about this important safety issue and tell Congress the United States must set the standard for the safe air shipment of lithium batteries.
Support P4P with AmazonSmile
Shop AmazonSmile for the same prices and selection as Amazon.com, and register the ALPA Emergency Relief Fund to ensure your purchases support P4P.
ALPA Supports Senate FAA Reauthorization Bill
ALPA supports the FAA reauthorization passed in the Senate April 19; challenges Congress to do more to regulate lithium battery shipments and pilot fatigue.
ALPA Hails Congressional Opposition to Norwegian Air International
Lawmakers direct DOT to enforce U.S.-EU Air Transport Agreement.
- Roar of Opposition to DOT’s Tentative Decision on Norwegian
- IFALPA Conference Statement on Norwegian Air International
- ALPA Speaks on Global and National Issues at CAPA Americas Aviation Summit
- ALPA Applauds Inclusion of Mandatory Secondary Barriers in Senate FAA Reauthorization
- United Pilots, Employees Picket Activist Investors’ Headquarters