Keep America Flying: A Flight Plan for Safe and Fair Skies
Read ALPA's "Flight Plan"—reasoned and achievable policy solutions that will promote safe and fair skies.
Capt. Canoll and Rep. DeFazio Open the 61st Air Safety Forum
The 61st Air Safety Forum opened on Wednesday morning with a welcome from Capt.Tim Canoll and Capt. Joe DePete, and a keynote from Rep. Peter DeFazio.
This Is Your Captain Speaking
U.S. airline pilots carry more than 700 million people and 12 million tons of cargo each year, contributing nearly $1.5 trillion annually to our economy. That’s why upholding recent FAA safety regulations for pilot training and ﬂight time are so important. Urge Congress to uphold these safety standards and reauthorize FAA funding.
It's a Pilot PAY Shortage. Just Follow the Numbers.
ALPA puts the numbers together and sets the record straight on the so-called “pilot shortage.”
Read Coverage of the 61st Air Safety Forum
Meetings, Keynotes, Presentations, Awards and More!
- Sun Country Pilots Seek Agreement or Release from Mediation
- ALPA Mesa Pilots Reach Tentative Agreement with Company
- Capt. DePete Tells Washington Post Why It's Dangerous to Point Lasers at Airplanes
- Capt. Canoll Op-Ed in The Hill on Rural America and the Pilot Pay Shortage
- Leadership from the Cockpit: Gulf Airline Subsidies Have No Parallel in the United States