ALPA Trains Newly Elected Local Council Leaders
Pilot leaders learn about the resources and capabilities ALPA provides while taking on the important responsibility of being a union leader.
Pilot Group Profiles, 2017 Taxes, Resolutions, and More
The January-February issue of Air Line Pilot is now out! Learn about your fellow pilots, read up on why the future is bright in Canada, and get information for filing your 2017 taxes.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
Learn how airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth.
Keep Flying Safe
Air safety should be a matter of course. Not geography. Tell your legislators to say NO to weakened pilot qualifications.
Spirit Pilot Leaders Approve Terms of Tentative Agreement
Members will vote on five-year contract with significant raises.
- ALPA Urges Transport Canada to Take Effective Measures to Protect the Traveling Public from Drones
- Remembering Colgan Air Flight 3407
- ALPA, A4A, NATCA Urge Congress to Allow Full FAA Regulation of All UAS
- JetBlue Pilots: It’s Time for a Contract!
- Frontier Pilots Alert Passengers to Management's Bad-Faith Bargaining
- Important Message for Spirit Pilots