ALPA's Board Elects Union LeadersNews from the 47th biennial Board of Directors meeting, including election results.
Landmark Aviation Safety Law Is a “Win” for PilotsALPA secured major legislative wins when President Donald Trump signed the FAA reauthorization bill into law on October 5.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
Frontier Pilots Reach Agreement in Principle with Company on New ContractIt includes substantial improvements to pay, work rules, retirement, health insurance, and disability benefits.
- Statement on Transportation Safety Board of Canada’s 2018 Safety Watchlist
- Sky Regional Pilots File Cards for ALPA Representation
- Air Georgian Pilots Take Legal Action Following Airline's Series of Threats Against Its Pilots
- ExpressJet Pilots Vote to Ratify New Collective Bargaining Agreement
- ALPA Calls on Transport Canada to Implement Long-Awaited Flight-Time/Duty-Time Regulations Based on NTSB Findings