5 Ways Airline Pilots Make Aviation Safer and More Secure
Airline pilots’ job one? Aviation safety. In honor of National Aviation Day, here are just a few of our pilots' many contributions to aviation and security.
Keep America Flying: A Flight Plan for Safe and Fair Skies
Read ALPA's "Flight Plan"—reasoned and achievable policy solutions that will promote safe and fair skies.
Find Your Success Story
These pilots found theirs! Register for ALPA's Application & Interview Workshop for fee-for-departure pilots to start your story. Next workshops: Sept. 10 or Sept. 11 in Charlotte, N.C.
Warbirds Over Washington: Arsenal of Democracy Flyover
In one of the most diverse arrays of WWII aircraft ever assembled, the flyover included 56 WWII aircraft flying in 15 historically sequenced warbird formations.
Middle East Carrier Subsidies Are Undermining Open Skies Principles
Canoll: "The U.S. government must ask for the consultations available under the Open Skies agreements."
- Trans States Pilots Reach Tentative Contract Extension Agreement with Management
- FedEx Pilots, Management Reach Tentative Agreement After Years of Bargaining
- Envoy Air Pilot Leaders Re-elect Officers
- Air Wisconsin Pilots, Management Reach Tentative Deal After Five Years of Talks
- Sun Country Pilots Seek Agreement or Release from Mediation