ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
Learn how airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth.
Shopping Online this Holiday Season? Click here first!
AmazonSmile has the same prices and selection as Amazon.com, but lets you support Pilots4Pilots with every purchase—at no cost to you! Click to register the ALPA Emergency Relief Fund and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to P4P.
Keep Flying Safe
Air safety should be a matter of course. Not geography. Tell your legislators to say NO to weakened pilot qualifications.
Encore Pilots File Cards to Join ALPA
“We look forward to welcoming the Encore pilots into the Air Line Pilots Association, Int’l,” said ALPA president, Capt. Tim Canoll.
- ALPA Commends DOT “Forces to Flyers” Initiative to Increase Piloting Opportunities for Veterans
- Arbitration Panel Rules on Alaska-Virgin America Pilots Joint Contract
- ALPA Commends FAA’s Call to Prohibit Certain Lithium Batteries from Checked Baggage on Passenger Aircraft
- Spirit Pilots: Can Spirit Execute Its Growth Plan?
- Air Wisconsin Pilots: 7 Years Overdue for a New Contract
- Important Message for Spirit Pilots