Q&A with Michael Huerta
FAA Administrator Michael Huerta took time to answer questions from ALPA pilots during the Association’s recent Executive Board meeting. View the Q&A session and read a bit more about what he said at the event.
Schedule with Safety
ALPA hosts safety, security, and pilot assistance training sessions throughout the year—including three this week. These sessions help ensure that our pilot volunteers remain fully prepared and up to date on the latest information, and able to continue to advance the safest, most secure aviation system in the world.
Take Action Now
Tell Congress to stand up for U.S. jobs, enforce our agreement, and deny NAI a foreign air carrier permit.
Registration Now Open for the Air Safety Forum
The 2016 Air Safety Forum will take place August 22-25 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
Delta Pilots Picket
Delta pilots conducted informational picketing at Delta hubs across the United States to raise the sense of urgency in concluding ongoing negotiations.
- ALPA Statement on FAA’s Regulations for Operation of Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Spirit Pilots Will Do 'Whatever It Takes' for Fair Contract
- Hawaiian Pilots Ask Government to Impose Deadline on Talks
- Air Wisconsin Pilots Launch “2018: Sunrise or Sunset?” Campaign
- Delta Pilots Picket Shareholders Meeting