Tools for Leadership SuccessNewly elected ALPA reps came to Herndon for two days of intensive training on Association goals and resources.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
Keep Flying Safe
Air safety should be a matter of course. Not geography. Tell your legislators to say NO to weakened pilot qualifications.
ALPA Hails Congressional Agreement on Safety-Centered FAA ReauthorizationLong-term bill maintains pilot training requirements, advances passenger and cargo safety.
- ExpressJet Pilot Leaders to Send Tentative Agreement for Pilot Ratification Vote
- Known Crewmember Program Reaches New Milestone
- Frontier Pilots’ Mobile Strike Center Hits the Highways for Nationwide Tour
- Pilot Unions Unite to Fight Attempts to Eliminate Pilots from the Flight Deck
- Opinion: Why Two Pilots In The Cockpit Remains Essential (Aviation Week)