Q&A with ALPA’s Leaders
The national officers of the world’s largest airline pilot union share their visions for ALPA, their inspirations, and a few fun facts, too!
Significant Step to Fight Fatigue in Canada
Transport Canada recently passed regulations to keep tired pilots out of the cockpit, but more can be done.
2018 Taxes: Things Have ChangedA pilot flying the line is always on business travel. Under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, there are many new tax rules that will affect your 2018 tax return.
Boeing 737 MAX Update
- ALPA Statement on White House Intent to Nominate Next FAA Administrator
- ALPA President Capt. Joe DePete Joins AFL-CIO Executive Council
- ALPA Applauds Legislation to Keep FAA Funded in the Event of Future Shutdowns
- Capt. Joe DePete Explains Why We Can't Allow Another Government Shutdown (The Hill, Op-Ed)
- Sun Country Pilots Comment on New Portland Pilot Base