ALPA at 2018 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
Come see ALPA at Booth #3039. Don’t miss the biggest event of its kind in North America! Join ALPA at the 2018 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh convention and fly-in and be among the 500,000 aviation enthusiasts from more than 80 countries who participate each year.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
ALPA's 64th Air Safety Forum: July 30-August 2
Join us in D.C. to address the latest in aviation safety and security with industry and government experts, explore technical and educational exhibits, network with experts, and much more.
Keep Flying Safe
Air safety should be a matter of course. Not geography. Tell your legislators to say NO to weakened pilot qualifications.
Frontier Pilots Unveil ALPA’s First Mobile Strike Center
The pilots are making preparations to strike as soon as they are legally allowed to do so.
- Canadian North and First Air Union Leaders Respond to Merger Announcement
- Statement on the Supreme Court’s Janus vs. AFSCME, Council 31 Decision
- ALPA President Urges Lawmakers to Begin Work Now to Safely Integrate Commercial Space Operations in U.S. Airspace
- ALPA Turns Up the Heat on Effort to Remove Dangerous Provision from FAA Bill
- ALPA Welcomes UAE Commitment to Fair Competition for U.S. Airlines