Take Action to Secure the Flight Deck
Secondary barriers could add an extra layer of security to your flight. Tell the FAA to mandate secondary barriers on all commercial passenger planes.
Unprecedented Transparency and CollaborationALPA's Executive Board gathered October 22–24 for guest speakers, panel discussions, committee updates, and general union business.
KCM Changes and What You Need to Know
Airline Pilots Call for Enhanced Fatigue Rules for All-Cargo Operations
H.R. 5170 addresses pilot fatigue and passenger safety for cargo airline operations.
- KCM Update from Capt. Joe DePete
- The FAA's Challenge to Accommodate the Commercial Spaceflight Boom (Politico)
- ALPA Launches New White Paper Highlighting Safe Integration of Commercial Air and Space Operations
- ALPA Blasts FAA for Failure to Implement Secondary Flight Deck Barriers
- Delta Air Line Pilots Respond to Third Quarter Earnings