Support P4P with AmazonSmile
Shop AmazonSmile for the same prices and selection as Amazon.com, and register the ALPA Emergency Relief Fund to ensure your purchases support P4P.
5 Ways Airline Pilots Mitigate Bird Strikes
How likely is it that your airliner will be seriously damaged or destroyed by a bird strike?
ALPA Board of Directors Meeting
ALPA’s highest governing body was in Washington, D.C., October 17-20. Click to see videos, photos, and more coverage of the event.
ALPA Blasts DOT’s Norwegian Air International Decision
"We are extremely disappointed by the DOT's decision to run roughshod over the U.S. Open Skies agreement and allow Norwegian Air International to fly to and from the United States." -Capt. Tim Canoll
- More Than 200 Spirit Pilots Picket Company Headquarters
- Delta Pilots Union Elects New Leadership
- ALPA Congratulates Elaine Chao on Nomination as Transportation Secretary
- ALPA Statement on Delta Air Lines Pilots’ Contract Vote
- ALPA Presents 4-Pronged UAS Safety Solution to Canada's House of Commons
- Frontier Pilots Request Federal Mediation to Advance Contract Talks