Stressed? Pilot Peer Support Can Help
Trained pilot volunteers are available to talk about anything that’s bothering you—work-related or not.
Your Best Office ViewsOur 8th annual member photography issue features spectacular photos from ALPA pilots.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
How do airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth?
Statement on Transport Canada Updates to Flight-Time/Duty-Time RegulationsNew regulations are a significant improvement over the current rules and will improve aviation safety
- Sky Regional Pilots Join World’s Largest Pilots Union
- Statement on Transportation Safety Board of Canada’s 2018 Safety Watchlist
- Air Georgian Pilots Take Legal Action Following Airline's Series of Threats Against Its Pilots
- ExpressJet Pilots Vote to Ratify New Collective Bargaining Agreement
- ALPA Calls on Transport Canada to Implement Long-Awaited Flight-Time/Duty-Time Regulations Based on NTSB Findings