We Keep America Flying
ALPA's policy solutions for addressing the biggest threats to the U.S. airline industry.
ALPA Joins Open Letter to President Trump Calling to Enforce U.S. Trade Deals
Letter addresses trade violations by the United Arab Emirates and Qatar that threaten U.S. jobs.
Safety—It's in Our DNA
ALPA's Air Safety Organization (ASO) maintains our unparalleled reputation for excellence in safety, security, and pilot assistance.
Frontier Pilots Hold First-Ever Informational Picket
In a historic first, more than 250 Frontier Airlines pilots picketed their airline’s corporate headquarters.
- WestJet Pilots Seek ALPA Representation
- ALPA Urges Congress to Resist Special Interest Attempts to Weaken Aviation Safety
- ALPA Statement on Recent NTSB Leadership Changes
- ALPA Congratulates U.S.-based Norwegian Air Shuttle Flight Attendants on Voting to Join AFA-CWA
- ALPA Calls on Administration to Exempt Aviation Safety and Security Regulations from 'Two for One' Executive Order