Aviation Policy Week Turns Spotlight on Union’s Priorities
This five-day effort made it clear why our recommendations on critical issues are so important for our industry.
- ALPA Identifies Measures for the U.S. Government to Foster a More Accessible, Diverse, and Inclusive Pilot Workforce
- Western Global Pilots Vote to Join World’s Largest Pilots Union
- ALPA Canada Statement on the Termination of the Arrangement Agreement for the Proposed Acquisition of Air Transat by Air Canada
- Continued Inaction by the Canadian Government Leads to More Layoffs and Labour Uncertainty
- ALPA Calls for One Level of Safety for All Commercial Airline Pilots