Spotlight on SafetyOn July 15–18, ALPA brought pilots, industry personnel, and government officials together for the annual Air Safety Forum to explore hot topics that affect all airline industry stakeholders.
Pilot Partisan: Advancing Aviation
On both Capitol Hill and Parliament Hill, we are the leading advocates for our profession and the safety and security of our skies.
Airline Pilots Urge Capitol Hill to Enhance Fatigue Rules for All-Cargo Operations
- Delta Air Lines Pilots to DOT: “Blue Skies” Transatlantic Joint Venture Must Protect Delta Pilot Jobs and Careers
- Transat Pilots Support Transat A.T. /Air Canada Deal
- Celebrating Airline Pilot Excellence at 65th Air Safety Forum
- White Paper Highlights Safety Benefits of Keeping Two Pilots on the Flight Deck
- ALPA Partners with U.S. Officials to Fight Human Trafficking