Welcome to Our Newest Members: Encore!
On November 29, the Canada Industrial Relations Board certified ALPA as the bargaining representative for the nearly 500 pilots at Encore.
ALPA Pilots Are Trained for Life
Learn how airline pilots keep people and cargo safe at seven miles above the earth.
Keep Flying Safe
Air safety should be a matter of course. Not geography. Tell your legislators to say NO to weakened pilot qualifications.
Endeavor Air Pilots Ratify Contract Extension that Establishes a New Standard for Pilot Pay
- United Airlines ALPA Master Executive Council Reelects Captain Todd Insler as Chairman
- Statement on FAA Report on Increased Drone Tracking
- ALPA Statement on Endeavor Air Pilots’ Contract Vote
- Frontier Pilots Rebuke Owner for Calling Customers “Spoiled Brats”
- Arbitration Panel Rules on Alaska-Virgin America Pilots Joint Contract
- Important Message for Spirit Pilots