Disability Insurance Plans from ALPA
Attention Customers: “Step Up” Loyalty Promotion Ends July 31!
ALPA’s Member Insurance disability programs are voluntary, member-paid programs designed to supplement your income in the event you become disabled. As part of your needs analysis, it is important that you review your employer-provided disability programs. While ALPA’s disability programs have no offsets, some employer-provided disability programs may reduce their benefits payout by offsetting benefits paid to you under other disability programs, such as ALPA’s disability programs. Therefore, when considering ALPA’s disability programs, we recommend that you review in detail your employer-provided short- and long-term disability programs for any offsets, exclusions, and other limitations. Compare your employer-sponsored disability plan(s) with ALPA’s disability programs.
Loss of License
- Annual step-up promotion to the next level of coverage without having to show evidence of insurability.
Loss of License Plus
- Cost of living feature to the extended benefits.
- Extended benefit will be paid until the member reaches age 65.
- Annual step up promotion to the next level of coverage without having to show evidence of insurability.
Lump Sum Loss of License
- Elimination of the five-year banding; your rates will be based on your age on November 1.