Enroll in LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
In today’s world of online shopping, using public Wi-Fi and giving out Social Security numbers as a form of ID, our personal information can be exposed. Unfortunately, free credit monitoring simply alerts you to credit issues. LifeLock not only has proprietary technology to detect a range of identity threats, if you do have an identity theft problem, our U.S.-based team of Identity Restoration Specialists can help fix it. It pays to have the comprehensive protection of LifeLock.
- There was a victim of identity theft every 2 seconds in 2017.1
- Nearly 15 billion dollars were stolen from identity theft victims in 2017.2
- Nearly 60 million Americans have been affected by identity theft.1
When a threat is detected†, LifeLock notifies members by phone§, text, or email.
How to Enroll
- Enroll by going to www.yigenroll.com and enter group code: ALPA12 for and exclusive 15% discount and one month free.
- Provide the name, Social Security number, date of birth, address, email and phone number for you and each dependent you wish to enroll.
- Your LifeLock coverage will begin upon your benefit effective date.
- You will receive a welcome email from LifeLock with instructions onhow to take full advantage of your LifeLock membership.
An Essential Member BenefitCHOOSE THE LIFELOCK SERVICE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
- LIFELOCK BENEFIT ELITE identity theft protection is designed to help protect against identity theft plus monitor for threats to your identity and financial assets—your 401(k), investment, checking and savings accounts.† LifeLock Benefit Elite membership is only available as a member payroll-deducted benefit.
- LIFELOCK ULTIMATE PLUS identity theft protection provides peace of mind knowing you have LifeLock’s most comprehensive identity theft protection. Enhanced services include bank account application and takeover alerts, online annual three-bureau credit reports and credit scores plus monthly one-bureau credit score tracking1.†
- LIFELOCK JUNIOR (if dependents under age 18 are enrolled) protection helps safeguard your child’s Social Security number and good name with proactive identity theft protection designed specifically for children.** To learn more about LifeLock Junior service, please visit LifeLock.com/products/lifelock-junior.
Special member benefit rate starting as low as $1.96 weekly. Based on monthly deductions for LifeLock Benefit Elite service, member only.
°Indicates features included within the Million Dollar Protection™ Package†††
No one can prevent all identity theft.
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
§ Phone alerts made during normal local business hours.
1 Based on an online survey of 5,389 U.S. adults conducted for Symantec by The Harris Poll, January 2018.
2 Based on an online survey of 540 U.S. adults who experienced ID theft in 2017, conducted for Symantec by The Harris Poll, January 2018.
1 Credit reports, scores and credit monitoring may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
2 For LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ Three-bureau Credit monitoring, credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.
** LifeLock Junior membership is available as an added membership to an adult LifeLock plan.
†††Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $25,000 for Standard and Junior, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $1 million for Benefit Elite and Ultimate Plus. And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits provided by Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.
Copyright © 2018 Symantec Corp. All rights reserved.
Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, LifeLock, the LockMan Logo, LifeLock Ultimate Plus, LifeLock Junior, LifeLock Privacy Monitor, LifeLock Identity Alert and Million Dollar Protection are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.