Enroll in LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
In today’s world of online shopping, using public Wi-Fi and giving out Social Security numbers as a form of ID, our personal information can be exposed. Unfortunately, free credit monitoring simply alerts you to credit score changes. LifeLock not only has proprietary technology to detect a variety of identity threats, if you do have an ID problem, our U.S.-based team of specialists can help fix it. It pays to have the comprehensive protection of LifeLock.
- Every 2 seconds someone's identity is stolen.1
- Identity fraud cost Americans $16 billion in 2016.2
- 1 in 4 have experienced identity theft.2
How to Enroll
- For additional information and videos, visit www.YigEnroll.com
- Use the Group ID "ALPA12" for an exclusive 15% discount and onemonth free!
- Provide the name, Social Security number, date of birth, address, emailand phone number for you and each dependent you wish to enroll.
- Your LifeLock coverage will begin upon your benefit effective date.
- You will receive a welcome email from LifeLock with instructions on howto take full advantage of your LifeLock membership.
The Essential Group BenefitCHOOSE THE LIFELOCK SERVICE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
- LIFELOCK STANDARD identity theft protec-tion uses innovative monitoring technology and alert tools to help proactively safeguard your credit and finances.†
- LIFELOCK ULTIMATE service provides some peace of mind knowing you have LifeLock’s comprehensive identity theft protection. Enhanced services include bank account application and takeover alerts, online credit reports and credit scores.†
- LIFELOCK JUNIOR (if dependents under age 18 are enrolled) protection helps safeguard your child’s Social Security number and good name with proactive identity theft protection designed specifically for children.†† To learn more about LifeLock Junior service, please visit LifeLock.com/products/lifelock-junior.
No one can prevent all identity theft.
*Indicates features included within the Million Dollar Protection Package†††
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
Must agree to terms and conditions at LifeLock.com/terms.
1. Credit reports, scores and credit monitoring may require an additional verification process and credit services will be withheld until such process is complete.
2. For LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ Three-bureau Credit monitoring, credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin.
** Children under the age of 18 will receive a product designed specifically for minors, LifeLock Junior service. Enrollment in LifeLock service is limited to employees and their eligible dependents. ††LifeLock Junior membership is available as an added membership to an adult LifeLock plan.
††† Million Dollar Protection Package benefits are provided by a Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). The Master Policy provides coverage for Stolen Funds Reimbursement and Personal Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $25,000 for Standard members, up to $100,000 for Advantage members, and up to $1 Million for Ultimate Plus members. If needed, LifeLock will provide lawyers and experts under the Service Guarantee. Please see the policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.
Copyright © 2017 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
Symantec, the Symantec Logo, and the Checkmark Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries.
LifeLock and the LockMan logo are registered trademarks of LifeLock, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.