The Association’s Four International Officers
ALPA’s four international officers are: president, first vice president, vice president–administration/secretary, and vice president–finance/treasurer. Along with the executive vice presidents, these four officers make up ALPA’s Executive Council.
The Executive Council advances the objectives and policies established by the Board of Directors, interprets the Constitution and By-Laws, and bears fiduciary responsibility for the Association.
Effective January 1, 2015:
• Captain Tim Canoll, ALPA President
• Captain Joe DePete, First Vice President
• Captain Bill Couette, Vice President-Administration/Secretary
• Captain W. Randolph Helling, Vice President–Finance/Treasurer
• Captain Rick Dominguez, Executive Administrator
-->Read about ALPA’s Executive Vice-Presidents.