The Association’s Four International Officers
ALPA’s four International officers are: President, First Vice President, Vice President-Administration/Secretary, and Vice President-Finance/Treasurer. Along with the Executive Vice-Presidents, these four officers make up ALPA’s Executive Council.
The Executive Council advances the objectives and policies established by the Board of Directors, interprets the Constitution and By-Laws, and bears fiduciary responsibility for the Association.
• Captain Lee Moak, ALPA President
• Captain Sean Cassidy, First Vice-President
• Captain Bill Couette, Vice President-Administration/Secretary
• Captain W. Randolph Helling, Vice-President–Finance/Treasurer
• Captain Tim Canoll, Executive Administrator
Read about ALPA’s Executive Vice-Presidents.