Health PrecautionsLast update: 11:45 a.m. 04/03/2020
General Health Recommendations
- White House: 15 Days to Slow the Spread
- Find COVID-19 Test Kits in Your Area (Call Ahead)
- Local and State Health Department Contacts
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- CARE Booklet (Check and Record Everyday)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 201
- Discontinuation of Home Isolation for Persons with COVID-19
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Persons with Potential COVID-19 Exposures
- Update and Interim Guidance on Outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Coronovirus Disease 2019
- Handwashing Guidance
- U.S. Flu Season Impacts, 2019-2020
- Government of Canada:
- WHO: Situation Reports
- OSHA: 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- ICWUC Center’s COVID-19 Outbreak Bulletin: Protecting Workers
World Health Organization Recommendations to Avoid Transmission
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Frequently wash hands, especially after direct contact with ill people or their environment.
- Avoid close contact with live or dead farm or wild animals.
- Practice cough etiquette if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infection (i.e., maintain distance and cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing).