eMCO: A Threat to Safety
The push from around the industry to reduce the number of pilots at the controls of an airliner is deeply concerning and will introduce unacceptable and needless risk.
ALPA Applauds Senate Commerce Committee for Advancing Strong U.S. Aviation Bill
- JetBlue Pilots Renew Focus on Negotiating a Standalone Contract
- Statement from the Hawaiian Airlines Master Executive Council Following the Hawaiian Holdings Shareholder Vote
- Air Canada Pilots Respond to Airline’s Record Q4/2023 Financial Results
- Labor Leaders Condemn Ill-Conceived Plan to Raise Pilot Retirement Age
- 2023 Shatters Another Record for U.S. Pilot Production