5 Ways Airline Pilots Mitigate Bird Strikes
How likely is it that your airliner will be seriously damaged or destroyed by a bird strike?
Celebrating Airline Pilot Excellence at the Air Safety Forum
Ten distinguished pilots were recognized at the 62nd Air Safety Forum, with presentations during the Forum and at the annual awards banquet. Click to learn more about the awards and the recipients.
Take Action Now
Tell Congress to stand up for U.S. jobs, enforce our agreement, and deny NAI a foreign air carrier permit.
Frontier Pilots Request Federal Mediation to Advance Contract Talks
Pilots ask for a federal mediator stating that Frontier Airlines refuses to offer its pilots industry-standard terms while the airline is making record profits.
- Hawaiian Pilots Open Strike Operations Center as Negotiations Continue
- Making Aviation Safety Local
- ALPA Statement on NTSB Delta Flight 1086 Investigation Findings
- ALPA to Serve on FAA Drone Advisory Committee
- Frontier Pilots Demand Company to Pay Overdue Raises
- Spirit Pilots Respond to Airlines’ Second Quarter Financials