ALPA Board of Directors Meeting
ALPA’s highest governing body was in Washington, D.C., October 17-20. Click to see videos, photos, and more coverage of the event.
Vote, Then Fly
Get real-time information on candidates and ballots for November 8. Be part of the pilot-partisan solution—vote!
5 Ways Airline Pilots Mitigate Bird Strikes
How likely is it that your airliner will be seriously damaged or destroyed by a bird strike?
Take Action Now
Tell Congress to stand up for U.S. jobs, enforce our agreement, and deny NAI a foreign air carrier permit.
Delta Pilots Reach Comprehensive Agreement In Principle on New Contract
“This agreement achieves the goal of advancing the profession while raising the bar for all airline industry pilots," said the MEC chair.
- Nearly 100 Spirit Airlines Pilots Picket at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Frontier Pilots Request Federal Mediation to Advance Contract Talks
- Hawaiian Pilots Open Strike Operations Center as Negotiations Continue
- The Latest on the Zika Virus plus Ways to Defend Yourself
- Making Aviation Safety Local