Welcome, Air Canada Pilots!The merger is official: Air Canada now becomes ALPA's 40th pilot group.
FedEx Pilots Reach Tentative Agreement with Company on New Contract
- Perimeter Aviation and Bearskin Airlines Reach a Tentative Agreement
- Solidarity on Display as FedEx Pilots Picket in Memphis
- Renew Collaboration Among Airlines, Regulators, and Labor to Protect U.S. Aviation Safety Record
- ATI Pilots Receive $2 Million Grant for Negotiations
- WestJet Pilot Leaders Approve Agreement-In-Principle for Pilot Ratification Vote
- ALPA Executive Board Convenes, Approves Landmark ACPA Merger
ALPA's Canadian members, check out these important resources just for you, plus links to Canadian pilot groups and related news.
Diversity & Inclusion
ALPA strives to promote a culture where all pilots can be their authentic selves.