What Makes the Difference?
Two qualified, experienced, and trained aviators working as a team on every airline flight deck.
Delta Pilots Approve New Contract
Comprehensive working agreement includes over $7 billion in cumulative increases over four years.
- Mesa Pilots Elect New Officer Team
- Global Pilot Leaders Unite to Keep Two Pilots on the Flight Deck
- ALPA Opposes Legislation to Increase Retirement Age for Professional Airline Pilots
- 1,000 Days into Negotiations, ATI Pilots Seek Mediation
- Op-Ed: Removing Airline Pilots From The Flight Deck Is A Gamble With Safety
- ALPA Reiterates Commitment to Strong Aviation Safety Standards
ALPA's Canadian members, check out these important resources just for you, plus links to Canadian pilot groups and related news.
Diversity & Inclusion
ALPA strives to promote a culture where all pilots can be their authentic selves.