Safety Alert: Radar Altimeter InterferenceDue to potential for interference with flight safety systems, the initiation of wireless 5G transmissions in the C-Band has been delayed until January 19.
YOU ARE READY FOR MORE—WE ARE MORE THAN READYThe most vital safety feature on a commercial airliner is at least two highly trained professional pilots—and we are More Than Ready to get you safely to your destinations as you return to the skies this holiday season.
5G C-Band, You Are NOT Cleared for Takeoff
What you need to know about wireless signal interference and aviation safety.
- ALPA Statement on Recent 5G Delay Announcement
- United Pilots Elect New MEC Officers
- ALPA Canada Calls on PAL Airlines to Bargain in Good Faith and for Canada’s Labour Minister to Respect the Bargaining Rights of PAL Airlines Pilots
- Sun Country Pilots Ratify Tentative Agreement on New Contract
- ALPA Addresses Pilot Pipeline Following Senate Commerce Hearing