Fatigue Management Seminar
ALPA Conference Center
Registration now open.
SAVE THE DATE: 2018 ALPA Professional Standards Conference
April 3-5, 2018
Doubletree by Hilton Seattle
Agenda and additional information coming soon.
Air Cargo Safety Symposium
View the agenda, presentations, and photos from the August 17 event.
ALPA policy requires that prior to attending any ALPA, International training course, pilots must obtain the approval of their MEC Central Air Safety Chairman (CASC), Security Chairman, or MEC Chairman as appropriate. Additionally, the training courses are designed to be taken in sequence and therefore may require completing a prerequisite training program(s). If you don't know who to contact to obtain MEC approval for you to attend, call 888-FLY-ALPA or email email@example.com.
Full Schedule and Details
Review the full schedule of ALPA training sessions plus course descriptions and prerequisites.
Registration information and links will be provided when available. Read the course descriptions for more information—find out if an event is for ALPA members only or open to the public.
- February 12-14: Risk Management Course (ALPA Herndon)
- February 14-15: Safety Leadership Course (ALPA Herndon)
- February 20-22: Joint Safety & Training Council (ALPA Herndon)
- February 20-22: Safety Group Tech Chairs Mtg (ALPA Herndon)
- March 21-23: Basic Safety School (TBD)
- March 21-23: Security Training Course (TBD)
- March 23: ASL Training (TBD)
- March 26-28: Security Council Meeting (ALPA Herndon)