Mesa Airlines Pilots Ratify New Contract
The agreement provides all pilots with across-the-board pay increases, higher pay for deadheading, increased annual earnings, and more.
Keep Our Skies Safe
Call to Action: Tell your legislators to maintain airline first officer minimum training qualifications.
ALPA Unveils New Website for Aspiring Aviators
Clearedtodream.org is the resource for students who want to become airline pilots. Check it out!
ALPA at 2017 EAA AirVenture Oshkosh
Going to Oshkosh this summer? Find out what ALPA has planned.
ALPA Statement Regarding Service Disruptions at Spirit Airlines
Spirit pilots are committed to helping impacted passengers and the company restore normal operations.
- ALPA Blasts Senate Action to Degrade Air Safety
- ALPA Backs Safety Gains and Fair Competition in U.S. House FAA Reauthorization
- JetBlue Pilots Request Mediation after More than Two Years of Negotiations
- DOT’s Norwegian UK Decision Could Undermine U.S. Aviation Workers
- Pilot Statement to Spirit Passengers
- Important Message for Spirit Pilots