Never ForgetOn Saturday, Sept. 11, ALPA paid tribute to the crewmembers of American Flight 11, American Flight 77, United Flight 93, and United Flight 175, in McLean, Va.
Celebrating 90 Years
On July 27, 1931, 24 pilots met in secret in Chicago, Ill., to form the Air Line Pilots Association. For 90 years, our union's commitment to safety and advancing the profession has had profound effects on the global aviation community.
Why We Still Need to Secure the Flight Deck 20 Years After 9/11
Watch Capt. Joe DePete’s message.
- As Congress Examines Air Rage, ALPA Calls for Enhanced Flightdeck Security. Read the Letter
- ALPA Canada Congratulates Justin Trudeau on Being Reelected Canada’s Prime Minister
- ALPA Statement on U.S. Government Opening International Travel
- Canada’s Cargojet Pilots Join World’s Largest Pilot Union
- JetBlue Pilots Elect New Slate of Officers