Contact Your Member of Congress: Take Action to Secure the Flight Deck
Celebrating 90 Years
On July 27, 1931, 24 pilots met in secret in Chicago, Ill., to form the Air Line Pilots Association. For 90 years, our union's commitment to safety and advancing the profession has had profound effects on the global aviation community.
Why We Still Need to Secure the Flight Deck 20 Years After 9/11
Watch Capt. Joe DePete’s message.
- Alaska Airlines Pilots to Airline CEO: Do the Right Thing—Value Your Pilots
- Canadian North and First Air Pilot Union Leaders Announce Ratified Joint Collective Agreement
- PAL Airlines Pilots File for Conciliation
- As Congress Examines Air Rage, ALPA Calls for Enhanced Flightdeck Security. Read the Letter
- ALPA Canada Congratulates Justin Trudeau on Being Reelected Canada’s Prime Minister