Exceptional Piloting and Decisive ActionALPA’s Superior Airmanship Award winners carried out their flight duties under extreme circumstances—and their stories reinforce the need for two pilots on the flight deck at all times.
U.S. Pilot Production Continues to Shatter RecordsDespite Special-Interest Rhetoric, America Is Producing More Pilots Than Ever
- ALPA Urges Changes, Investment in Aviation Worker Mental Health System
- Alaska Airlines Pilots Evaluate Announced Merger with Hawaiian Airlines
- Hawaiian Airline Pilots Statement Regarding Announced Alaska-Hawaiian Merger
- FedEx Pilots Respond to Quarterly Dividend
- Delta Pilots Union Hosts Labor Coalition
- ATI Pilots Vote Overwhelmingly to Authorize a Strike