Air Safety Forum NewsExperts from around the globe convened in Chicago to discuss critical topics facing our industry, while the Association recognized pilots for outstanding contributions, and much more.
U.S. Pilot Production Continues to Shatter RecordsDespite Special-Interest Rhetoric, America Is Producing More Pilots Than Ever
- ALPA Applauds Sen. Duckworth’s Commitment to Safety; Advocates for Expanded Pilot Pipeline, Small Community Air Service
- ALPA Canada Pilots Lobby Lawmakers on Parliament Hill
- ATI Pilots Held Informational Picket at ATSG Investor Day
- Air Wisconsin Pilot Leaders Reach Tentative Agreement on New Contract
- ALPA Urges U.S. Congress to Avoid Government Shutdown