After Boeing 737 Max crashes, pilots need voice in new aircraft approvalRead the op-ed of Capt. Joe DePete, ALPA president, in USA Today.
- The FAA's Challenge to Accommodate the Commercial Spaceflight Boom (Politico)
- KCM Update: Taking KCM Issues to the TSA Administrator
- Delta Air Line Pilots Respond to Third Quarter Earnings
- ALPA Calls for Final Implementation of Key Safety and Security Enhancements Passed in 2018 FAA Reauthorization
- PAL Pilots File Complaint Citing Unfair Labor Practices