Our Union will:
• Work at all levels of the Association to change the survival mentality of our members to one of an aggressive, collective union fighting to restore ALPA’s strength as an advocate for the piloting profession.
• Create—and take advantage of—opportunities to improve the wages, benefits, and working conditions of ALPA members.
• Actively build membership confidence in our union to increase member support, solidarity, and involvement.
• Remain loyal to ALPA’s Unity Resolution.
• Apply our political experience and expertise to reduce risk in our industry so as to ensure our members have the ability to operate safely and protect the traveling public.