Best Doctors: Bringing Medical Certainty to ALPA Members
The Best Doctors service is a valuable ALPA Canadian membership benefit provided to you with the support of your Canada Board. Whether you need an expert second opinion on a medical diagnosis, are looking for a specialist or community resources, or need advice about a health issue, Best Doctors will provide you with the answers you need to confidently move forward with your care, at no additional cost to you.
Call Best Doctors to access the following services:
- Ask the ExpertSM. Sometimes a 15-minute visit with your doctor is not enough time to get all your medical questions answered. Best Doctors can provide written answers to your questions from a leading physician.
- InterConsultation. Confirm a medical diagnosis and treatment plan. Best Doctors will perform an in-depth analysis of your medical records, including imaging scans, X-rays and test results, and provide you with a detailed report that you can share with your treating physician.
- FindBestDoc. Find leading Canadian physicians who specialize in your medical condition and are accepting new patients.
- FindBestCare. Locate an expert physician or treatment facility outside of Canada.
- Best Doctors 360°. Obtain medical information or access community resources, get one-on-one support, or customized health coaching about a health-related concern.
To contact Best Doctors, call 1-877-419-2378. When you call, please advise them that you are a member of ALPA, not an employee of the airline you work for. You will also need to provide Best Doctors with the ALPA group membership number - HG00003270 - in order to access the service.
Please read the additional information attached below, including a Brochure, Welcome Letter, Testimonial and an InterConsultation flyer.
For more information, contact Best Doctors:
Your Canada Board BOIT Committee
Best Doctors Resources
- Services Overview (infographic)
- Welcome Letter
- InterConsultation Sheet
- Health Matters Newsletter
- Digital Postcard—Cancer